Robert is a Managing Partner with Boyden and brings over 25 years of experience leading executive searches for private and public companies in the U.S. and Canada and international companies establishing or growing their businesses in North America.
Robert is a global executive with a functional focus on recruiting management, finance, sales, marketing, operations, supply chain, and human resources. He is an expert in assessing the impact of economic policy, government regulation, and geopolitical factors on talent strategy and skilled workforce planning.
As a dual citizen of the U.S. and Canada, Robert has a nuanced understanding of both countries’ leadership requirements and corporate culture. He is a trusted client adviser employing a customized approach to identifying and developing executive leadership.
Need Help Finding Your Next Executive?
Executive Positions I Have Filled
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- Country Manager – Managing Director
- Country Controller – Regional CFO
- Vice President
- General Manager
- Board of Directors
- Other senior-level roles for a wide variety of functions.
I Have Worked With Clients such as:
Can Executive Search Benefit Your Business?
Sectors I Operate In with Boyden:
Food & Beverage
Roles served while on Boyden’s Board of Directors
- Chair, Audit & Finance Committee
- Member, Governance Committee
- Member, Compensation Committee
- Member, Technology Committee
- Member, Policy & Pricing Committee
Other Notable Experience at Boyden
- Founding Partner of Atlanta office (2008)
Need Expert Executive Search Help?
As a Managing Partner at Boyden, I can provide you with personal assistance or connect you to a member or group of our global search team who would be best suited to help you and your company’s precise executive search needs.